Web Marketing Help Forum
Fabio Cuffaro

Do you still use online bookmarks?

I've been doing quite a bit of research lately and have been bookmarking many pages through my browser. I realized that I haven't bookmarked a site in years using an online bookmarking site like Delicious.

I was curious to know if many people still use bookmarking sites for personal use. Do you use online bookmarking sites?

• Like 24

I am still doing but only reddit and stumbleupon for me now. I am done with those cheap bookmarking site that neither gave traffic nor any other benefits. Posting quality content through webpages draws me decent traffic to my one of blog through both these sites. But, I think many people are still stuck to it.

Yes ! i use book marks still.

Can you expand on your reply a bit please?

You didn't define whether you mention browser bookmarks or online bookmarks (what the original post is about).

Assuming you meant online, why do you use them?

I use browser bookmarks.

Hi Vwebworld

Great to see you back on here.

I too only bookmark or favourite on my browser.

I cant see the point of anything else.

You do need to sort through them and review every once and a while and remove those you havent visited for a year or so.

You do need to sort through them and review every once and a while and remove those you havent visited for a year or so.

I use AM-DeadLink to clean out my Favorites every once in a while.  I have over 3500 Favorites at the moment.  Years of collecting.  Probably time to cull again. :)