Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
What is the most honest PPC?

What can you say about this: what is the most honest PPC?

I'm interested: as for webmasters and advertisers.

With what systems you are work, what feedback?

Some suggestions to try BizzClick

what you know about this system? whether it is reliable?

I use http://www.bizzclick.com as a webmaster and as an advertiser. Only positive impressions. I can clearly say that the system is fair.

For webmasters in certain niches is the high cost of bids, for an advertiser cpv traffic between $ 0.003 - 0.005

So that the system is good. For the advertiser are very good tools to filter traffic.

Edited by WiseWebmaster

I use http://www.bizzclick.com as a webmaster and as an advertiser. Only positive impressions. I can clearly say that the system is fair.

For webmasters in certain niches is the high cost of bids, for an advertiser cpv traffic between $ 0.003 - 0.005

This is impressive. And as far as quality traffic???

If you are looking to become a publisher I would suggest Adbrite and Adengage as good ones. Adengage has really improved over the last few years. As an advertiser you would do well to opt for either Adwords or BIdvertiser. I hope this helps.

What can you say about this: what is the most honest PPC?

I'm interested: as for webmasters and advertisers.

With what systems you are work, what feedback?

I have not understand your query. What do you mean by honest PPC. I think that PPC is the best and easiest way to get at potential business audiences and everything medium of marketing comes after PPC.

As a publisher edomz.com and valueclick media both works good for me, using these network for long time, both are professional and reliable network. there are many other good network which you can consider like yahoo ads, google adsense,infolinks, clicksor and many more.

Hey Guys well i think that the most honest PPC program is Google adsense like its free and absolutely real and not fake like others.And i think that a best program for earning lot of money.Thanks!!

Advertise it on social sites as well as on the social marketing sites Well May i ask Are you looking to promote via PPC or take part as a founder. . .

[removed]

Edited by WiseWebmaster

In my opinion clicksense is the best PPC network. Though it's payment is really low but with a lot of natural referrals that cheap price increases to high.

Google Adsense is far and away the best, I also like Chitika, advertising and edomz in second tier network. personally i am working with all these network as a publishers.

edomz.com is another promising network which is well known for timely payment and highest eCPM rates for publishers. They do work with ppc, cpm and  pop under is their forte. I am currently using Direct Link by edomz and average eCPM is around $1.5 for asian traffic and $2.5 for North americal traffic.

Edited by WiseWebmaster