Web Marketing Help Forum
Fabio Cuffaro

Upgraded to Latest Forum Software

Today we upgraded to the latest forum software. You will most definitely notice major changes.

IPB now only allows one image per user, whereas in the past there would be a profile picture and an avatar. Depending on which you chose when you created your account, you may have to upload a new image.

If there are any bugs or issues please post in this thread so that we can address them.

Thank you and enjoy the new features!

• Like 1

Just noticed that when someone writes a longish reply, the bottom of it wraps around the block wher your avatar, type of member, etc block is. i.e. the bottom of the post goes under the poster info block.

Edit:

There seems to be a problem with the editor. Quote button didn't work (had to do manually) and if you copy and paste (example an article title) it picks up the formatting from the page. Also my quote is extended under my name block. See here: http://forum.massivelinks.com/topic/15176-high-pagerank-backlinks-service/page__view__findpost__p__90834

Edited by WiseWebmaster

Holy crow! We will all need to retrain ourselves how to get around here!

Nice. Modern.

There's quite a bit of change. It shouldn't take too long to get used to it.

Just noticed that when someone writes a longish reply, the bottom of it wraps around the block wher your avatar, type of member, etc block is. i.e. the bottom of the post goes under the poster info block.

Can you post the URL of a topic or post that does this?

Can you post the URL of a topic or post that does this?

http://forum.massive...__fromsearch__1

Did you see I edited my post above while you were replying. <smiles 'cause a new problem, no smiley icons to pick from> Try it. Icon block appears below the reply box but no icons. No title text either so you don't know what you will get if you click one.

Edited by WiseWebmaster

There's a link at the bottom of the page that says "Mark Community Read". Is that what you're talking about?

I see it now on this page. Told ya I was blind. :lol:

I love the new upgrade! Very sleek and easy to navigate. I also like the additional colors and expanded width within threads. Looks great!

I love the new upgrade! Very sleek and easy to navigate. I also like the additional colors and expanded width within threads. Looks great!

Glad to hear that you like it.

The updated site looks amazing. I do wish more members would update their members, we have a lot of blank avatars for now.

Just noticed the CSS seems a bit off today. Did you just add the Twitter/Facebook/etc. links at the bottom of threads today? Just noticed them today.

e.g. member status squished up against user name.