Web Marketing Help Forum
Denis

Any good web hosts offering Free domains?

I was looking for any web host that offered Free domain name within hosting plans and found ultrawebsitehosting.com..

How reliable are they for running Joomla sites?

Should I pay for the whole year for hosting in order to get domain name for free?

I personally wouldn't go for a scheme where you have to have the domain registration and hosting together. Much better to keep them separate IMHO. Been there, done that.

You will have to pay yearly in order to have free domain name, but I must say that ultrawebsitehosting.com is reliable host. You can trust it without any doubt cos several of my clients have been using them for a long time and everything works like a clock.

Use coupon code "SEPT995" while ordering for $9.95 off your order!

I know aspnix.com to be able to offer this. The company is highly reliable.

For alternative I shall recommend santrex.net which is also offering quality at affordable cost.

I suggest you to have more names to choose from. I know that Hostome.com is reputable web host with stable and featured plans provided with free domain name included, you should definitely give them a try.

Guest vjTOM

Thumbs up to Ultrawebsitehosting.com support team, they listened to my needs, responded with speed and professionalism far beyond my expectations and continues to deliver an excellent service at a more than competitive and fair price.

I enjoy having Ultrawebsitehosting as my hosting provider.

Marblehost.com is the one which offer free domain name with any of their plans.

But getting free domain name as gift - remember that you need to be actual owner of the domain name and not your web hosting company. So be aware and check that.

Well, I believe you should look for reviews on suggested hosts. I know that interactiveonline.com is providing high available support with their stable featured plans.

I also support interactiveonline.com service. They are providing attractive offers for a reasonable prices using coupon code SAVE25 you can get 25% discount