Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Zelda

Adobe After Effects

Few days ago, a friend of mine told me he is interested in learning After Effects from Adobe. I had to google up to learn what means, wikipedia has a good description here After Effects.

Adobe After Effects is a digital motion graphics and compositing software published by Adobe Systems. Its main purpose is for film and video post-production.

Adobe After Effects is primarily used for creating motion graphics and visual effects. After Effects allows users to animate, alter, and composite media in 2D and 3D space with various built-in tools and third party plug-ins, as well as individual attention to variables like parallax and user-adjustable angle of observation.

Does anyone know how to do "After Effects"? Where can I find some courses?

Few days ago, a friend of mine told me he is interested in learning After Effects from Adobe. I had to google up to learn what means, wikipedia has a good description here After Effects.

Does anyone know how to do "After Effects"? Where can I find some courses?

Check out Youtube video tutorials for after effects so you can follow them along with some audio commentary. After Effects is a video production tool that can add some unique effects to make your video more entertaining. Like all of Adobe's products there is a 30 day free trial of After Effects to play around with.