• IE 8
    • IE 7
    • IE 6
    • Firefox
    • Chrome
    • Opera
    • Safari
    • Other

Which browser do you use as your main browser?

If you are developing a website, you should have all of the above on your machine so you can test your site in each. ;)

I normally use google chrome. It is very good. I use firefox too. Both are known for their individual speeds. The results are also good. Occasionally I use Opera too. It is not bad at all.

I primarily use Chrome - I love it's speed and simplicity. I also keep Firefox and IE installed in case I need them for a particular site, or to test compatibility.

I started using Firefox about four years ago and never looked back.

The only reason I use other browsers is to check for web aesthetics and functionality if I'm working on a website.

Hello, I mainly use firefox and IE 7/8 for design, dont really like IE though to be honest

Firefox is always my favorite browser and when there is some website that I can not open by firefox, I would try IE6. That's enough.

I like Firefox like You...It's best and best browser...It versions updating and coming sudden by sudden....I am now using the Version 7 It's really fast,for browsing and uploading and downloading,I checked my internet speed at here IP-Details.com the uploading and downloading speed is Good.

Edited by WiseWebmaster

Been using firefox for ages but I switched to Chrome in between. It was good, but then it started to slow down n I got sick of it. I am back to Firefox and I am very happy with it at the moment.

I have Firefox, Opera, Safari for Windows, Chrome and Internet Explorer on my machine. :) Black sheep of the group: IE is my main browser.

Firefox takes too long to load. I use it for testing like what happens when the visitor does not allow scripting.

Been using Opera for Facebook after I heard they track you even if you are logged out.

Safari and Chrome are for testing purposes only.

Edited by WiseWebmaster