Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kms1167

Ed Dale's YouTube channel

I just thought I would make a quick thread to highlight perhaps the most useful YouTube channel I have ever come across. Ed Dale is a very successful internet marketer and entrepreneur who offers an enormous amount of free advice and strategies on his YouTube channel. He runs various paid tutorial programs but posts all of his videos from his yearly "30 day challenge" online for free. The goal of these videos is creating a brand new site from keyword and market research to design and social networking in order to make money within 30 days. He offers nearly 500 videos on all aspects of earning online that are surely worth checking out.

Ed Dale YouTube

I hope that some of you find this useful!

I know you used to be able to join the 30 day challenge website for free and there was some great information there. I will check out the youtube channel and see what is new. I know that the strategies and techniques have changed for many marketers since the Google Caffeine updates. Another person to check out on youtube is Jeff Johnson, he has some amazing stuff for free too.

I know you used to be able to join the 30 day challenge website for free and there was some great information there. I will check out the youtube channel and see what is new. I know that the strategies and techniques have changed for many marketers since the Google Caffeine updates. Another person to check out on youtube is Jeff Johnson, he has some amazing stuff for free too.

I think that Ed Dale currently has the last year or two's 30DC videos up on youtube along with other speeches he has given at various events.

Thanks for the Jeff Johnson recommendation. I am checking out his videos right now and it looks like some really fantastic information.

Thanks for this and thanks Blazed for Jeff Johnson recommendations.

Ill check them out and hopefully I can learn something good.

Looks pretty good, I've subscribed to him and will watch Ed Dale's videos. Any in particular you found interesting? I'm trying to find some unique traffic building methods for my gaming website. From what I saw I really enjoyed his