Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
kms1167

JReviews Component for Joomla!

Of all the great Joomla extensions out there, I would have to say that the JReviews component is my favorite. For anyone looking to create a product review site it really is a must have. It is easy to set up for a blog type site or an affiliate store. It can also be configured to allow user reviews to create a large database of content on your site.

This component has gone through many versions so is extremely stable and the creator is constantly making improvements and implementing new features. Their forum is also extremely helpful and the developer will personally help you make your site just how you like it.

Check out the component here: JReviews

And also their database of sites using their component: Reviews Ahoy

This is a paid component but I strongly recommend it for its vast functionality and the professionalism of their developers!

Looks real nice, but this sure isn't a cheap one is it. What site are using it on currently, is that site turning a good profit for you? I have never used plugins for review sites besides the simple rating plugins for wordpress and they are free. I think it looks great, but I must be missing something about its functionality to make it so valuable.

It definitely isn't cheap but I think that its main draw is a platform for user and editor review submissions. It can be used on a blog but is best integrated into a community site.

It can be used right out of the box or highly customized with themes and rating criteria. It provides integrations with Google maps as well as different affiliate programs. I have been using it for about a year, integrated with Amazon and Linkshare, and have found that it converts very well. It makes setting up a professional looking system easy and the developer Alejandro provides unparalleled support. He has even been willing to go into my site to fix errors I couldn't figure out myself!