Web Marketing Help Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Fabio Cuffaro

New Home Page

Oh wow! I think that you have done a wonderful job with the new home page. The colors are fantastic! Way to go. I love the way it is set up. Makes it easy on the eyes also and to navigate around on.

Bam! If Emeril Ligassi had a show on web design that's what he would give you! You have definitely turned it up a notch and in a very good way. I think the new front page is very attractive and really highlights all the most interesting areas of the whole site. I must admit, I did not know about half the sections until I looked at the new front page.

The new site looks amazing. I saw the changes this morning but did not have enough time to check them out.

Anyway I have had a good look now and I must say it looks very nice. It looks very neat and professional and also highlights all the great features of this site. I think visitors will find it very interesting and they will be curious to check things out. Hopefully it can drive some traffic to the forum and help it grow.

The new site looks amazing. I saw the changes this morning but did not have enough time to check them out.

Anyway I have had a good look now and I must say it looks very nice. It looks very neat and professional and also highlights all the great features of this site. I think visitors will find it very interesting and they will be curious to check things out. Hopefully it can drive some traffic to the forum and help it grow.

The home page has undergone many changes over the years. MassiveLinks.com was originally used as a bookmarking site for me when I was learning about web development back in 2003. In 2004 it became a web directory and since then new services and features have been added. As the site adds new features, the question arises; how does MassiveLinks.com best represent all of its features? The home page is the access point to the rest of the site. Now, the home page does that in a clear way. It's simple and straightforward. Hopefully this change does bring more awareness to the forum and the rest of the site.

Thanks everyone for your comments.

The new homepage looks fantastic! Clear, concise and visually appealing. I love the graphics and color scheme and I think it really helps showcase what MassiveLinks is all about.

The homepage looks great and the interface is quite appealing. Navigation can be done easily from the home page. All the features of massivelinks can be known in a nutshell when someone visits the home page.

Wow, just stopped by this page and found out that the homepage of this forum is very tidy and pleasing to the eyes. Do add up some video (testimonials) to convince more visitors to visit your site regularly. :)